Oppslagstavle

Rhys Evans ute med bok: Nye muligheter for innovasjon og bygdeutvikling i hesteindustrien

Rhys Evans ute med bok: Nye muligheter for innovasjon og bygdeutvikling i hesteindustrien

by Christel Bachmann Barbo -
Number of replies: 0

Dr. Rhys Evans ute med ny bokFørsteamanuensis Dr Rhys Evans proudly shows his new book – “The New Equine Economy of the 21st Century”.  It was edited by him along with Celine Vial of IFCE, France.  The book contains contributions from 56 European researchers from Island to Italy, to Finland, all documenting the changes in the horse industry in Europe.  The idea for the book originated from a symposium Dr Evans organised at the European Federation of Animal Sciences Horse Commission in Nantes, France. In the Introduction, Dr Evans offers a new vision of the European Horse Industry that better reflects economic and social changes in Europe in the 21st Century, and offers new possibilities for innovation and rural development. 

More information about the book can be found at: http://www.wageningenacademic.com/eaap136

Rhys Evans er førsteamanuensis ved HLB, han er studieansvarlig for Hest i næring og Landskap og utvikling